We believe that business is and will remain a key player in sustainability. On the other hand, many leaders are currently not yet aware of the fundamental matters of sustainability. Therefore, The ESG e-Campus by Mazars aims to change it. One of its objectives is providing the e-learning tools to understanding and analysis of the new “sustainability paradigm”.
Supported by the best experts, ESG e-Campus is here to help leaders and professionals to understand the sustainability issues associated with the exercise of their function and their field of activity. It operates training e-courses that allow all professionals to acquire these skills, which are useful for creating a sustainable business.
- 70modules in total
- 65hours of learning in total
What is the ESG e-Campus?
It is an self-learning online tool offering five various courses for:
- company leaders desiring transformation of their organisation towards a sustainable model,
- professionals who wish to to be capable of integrating sustainability into business models,
- ESG or CSR professionals with aim to deepen their knowledge and change their company from within,
- all those who want to create a unique community of ESG professionals,
- sustainability enthusiasts,
The courses provide professionals with strategic and practical skills in order to:
- understand and implement sustainable approach within their business,
- combine sustainable development and strategy in context of the business,
- get ahead of their competitors,
- transform their career or company.
The courses offer a distinctive, interactive and client-centric approach. Their content of courses draws from real situations from business and life. The quality of the ESG e-Campus is guaranteed by experts with more than 15 years of experience in ESG and sustainability matters.
Professionals will be able to get in contact with our experts at any stage of the course. It means that in case they do not understand a part of the content they are encouraged to approach them with a query directly via the learning platform.
Throughout the course, professionals are asked to answer questions proving their gained knowledge. At the end of a course a professional is asked to work on a practical case study which is evaluated by our ESG experts. After a successful completion a certificate is issued.
Ask for free trials
Are you interested in ESG e-Campus? Do you want to learn more about the use of the courses and the platform itself? Fill out the short form below and we shall get back to you shortly with a free trial offer of the courses.
Discover the courses