Modern companies, in their efforts to transform themselves into responsible companies (Good Corporate Citizens), require more than just good management.
Objective of the program
We will not only analyze in detail the differences that distinguish managers and leaders (M. Armstrong, T. Stephens), but we will teach you to be more open to new possibilities. At the center of this approach there is moral imagination (P. Werhane). Through solving case studies, we will train the application of personal and active attitudes and clarify our value orientation and the ability to think critically even in difficult situations.
Training methods: coaching, mentoring, RQ diagnostics, case studies, role-plays, training, creation of a personal development plan in the field of resilience.
Target group: company management
Module 1: From manager to leader – key competencies of an effective leader of the 21st century
The course is mainly focused on the training of key competencies and key skills of effective leaders leading to a higher level of critical thinking and moral imagination.
Goal of the training:
- From manager to leader. Leadership & followership.
- Key competencies for the development of our self-leadership – personal values, goals, visions, meaning, habits.
- Training critical thinking and moral imagination: solving case studies.
- My new habits – I am an effective leader.
Training methods: coaching, mentoring, case studies, role plays, training, creating a plan for new habits - I am an effective leader.
Module 2: Self-leadership, ethics and resilience
Goal of the training:
The main goal of this training is to teach you to use specific methods and techniques that directly affect the development of your self-leadership and personal resilience, not only in the work but also in the private sphere, which will result in more effective use of your abilities, your energy, your time, creating relationships based on trust, developing your critical thinking, creativity and congruence. After completing the training, you will gain a new perspective on the possibilities of your overall setup, solving non-standard, problematic, burdensome and stressful situations. We will teach you how to develop your strengths, how to work with specific communication techniques, how to manage stress, prevent burnout and how to use critical thinking techniques based on the latest knowledge of positive psychology.
The training is mainly focused on the training of key competencies and key skills leading to higher resilience, mental toughness, performance, satisfaction and engagement.
- Key competencies: self-awareness, self-regulation, critical thinking, energy-management, creating good relationships, realistic optimism, persistence and seeing things through to a successful end. Analysis of results - what are the strengths and weaknesses and how to work with them in order to communicate effectively.
- Key skills: effective definition and achievement of goals, positive thinking, thought patterns (thought – consequence), effective management of our energy, elimination of unproductive thinking, prejudices and ineffective patterns of our behavior (diagnosis, awareness, change), effective communication skills, critical thinking, mental games, effective praise, appreciation and feedback, empathic communication.
Main topics of the training:
- Self-leadership, ethics and resilience. Mental resilience. Engagement.
- Key competencies for the development of our self-leadership, ethical congruence and resilience (Self-awareness. Self-regulation. Critical thinking. Realistic optimism. Energy-management. Creating good relationships. Perseverance.).
- Diagnostics of RQ (resilience quotient), providing feedback.
- Training of specific techniques and methods of resilience – e.g. how to manage stress more effectively, how to better manage your emotionality, how to develop critical thinking in managers, etc. Creating a personal resilience development plan.
Module 3: Creating a valuable corporate culture supporting the development of employee potential, building good relationships and employee engagement.
Leadership and company culture
The goal is:
- Justify why it is important for leaders to pay targeted attention to the formation of a desirable corporate culture. “A good corporate culture eats corporate strategy for dinner!” (Peter Drucker)
- The meaning and importance of good leadership and followership for the conscious creation of a desirable corporate culture.
- Presentation and implementation of a diagnostic tool for measuring the current and desirable state of corporate culture “OCAI” (Organizational Culture Assessment Instrument), which will enable the identification of real corporate values.
- Presentation of the entire process of forming a company culture – from the introductory workshop, through diagnosis of the company culture, data analysis, identification and subsequent clarification of company values, creation of a vision and mission, to the creation of a concrete strategy, in which the setting of an effective educational plan also plays an important role, in the heart which should be values training for all new hires and existing employees.
- To present specific case studies from the creation of a desirable corporate culture from domestic and foreign practice.
Main topics of the training:
- Company culture – what it is and why it is important to pay targeted attention to its formation. Material and non-material artifacts of corporate culture.
- Leadership and Followership. Presentation of the diagnostic tool for measuring the current and desired state of corporate culture “OCAI” (Organizational Culture Assessment Instrument). Discussion
- Presentation of the entire process of forming corporate culture – from the initial management workshop, through diagnostics of corporate culture, data analysis, analysis of corporate documents, identification and subsequent clarification of corporate values, vision and mission, to the creation of a concrete strategy, in which the setting of an effective educational plan, at the heart of which should be values training for all new and existing employees.
- Case studies of the formation of a desirable corporate culture from domestic and foreign practice. Discussion.
Module 4: Teambuilding: Team and inter-team cooperation
Experiential, developmental training and teambuilding aimed at improving communication and interactions at work – between teams, supporting inter-team emotion, better understanding of oneself and increasing work and personal motivation.
Active self-work, teamwork, guided discussion, practical exercises, model communication. The main goals of teambuilding from the participant’s point of view:
- I will realize how I affect the people around me, what are my values and goals in life.
- I will experience deep experiential self-knowledge based on my own insight as well as valuable feedback from others.
- I will practice “empathic understanding”.
- I will learn to build trust and a positive atmosphere in the team.
- I will strengthen my own work motivation and learn to create good relationships.
- I will improve in strengthening cooperation and focusing on the result.
- I will learn what are the necessary conditions for creating healthy relationships.
Request for proposal