Payroll & HR Outsourcing
From general payment and administration to dealing with ever changing labour legislation, streamlining your payroll functions could reduce your outgoings and ease pressure on you and the business.
Our skills also cover international issues relating to overseas staff management, and the legal and fiscal issues surrounding international mobility.
Our experts not only have a wide range of skills, but are also highly trained in their own specialist areas. Covering a number of subjects, they are able to take an overall view of operations, while using the most sophisticated and secure methods and practices.
Our experts have extensive practical experience, which allows us to combine local expertise and international skills, within the security of a strong network.
Complete processing of wages according to legislation
- Payroll processing based on the provided input documents in the agreed format
- Registration / deregistration of an employee at / from the relevant institutions
- Exit documents for the leaving employees
- Monthly reviews for social and health insurance companies, monthly reviews for the tax authorities
- Processing of sick leave (PN), interruptions of employment and absences
- Electronic communication with institutions
- Registration of agreement on temporary work of students, exceptions
- Annual tax clearance
- Annual statements
- Communication and cooperation with the executor office
- Preparation of payment orders
- Processing of wage payments, levies and taxes
- Outputs according to the client's requirements on the agreed date
- Statistics for the needs of public authorities
- Management, updating and storage of personal files of employees
Data transmission and processing in the personnel and payroll agenda
- Analysis of the status of the data collection process - setting
- Analysis of the status of data transfer to an external supplier - setting
- Set up data transfer directly to Mazars SQL database in fully automatic mode
- Set up of a calendar of recurring activities for the entire year
- Setting up e-payroll data collection system
- Electronic archive of employees' personal files and wage processing outputs
- Preparation of contracts, terminations, amendments and preparation for signature
- Analysis of holidays, sick leaves, doctors
- Setting up / consulting the attendance system
- Invitation to business breakfast - short presentations / trainings in a close circle with legal and payroll specialists
- Monitoring of legislation changes