COVID-19 & your business
The Covid-19 pandemic is causing uncertainty and disruption around the world. Mazars Slovakia and Group priorities are to protect people and ensure business continuity and service for our clients, working as one partnership, supporting each other in Slovakia, the CEE region and across the globe.
Since the beginning of the crisis, we have been closely monitoring the situation and taking action to mitigate the effects of the pandemic. We remain by our clients’ sides, helping them navigate these unprecedented times.
People in Your Business
- 27.3.2020: New social measures entered into force as of 27.3.2020
- 17.3.2020: Information from the Labour inspectorate (in Slovak)
- 16.3.2020: Labour-law information & COVID-19 pandemic
Government support & advice
- 27.3.2020: Lex Corona - summary of adopted measures in relation to COVID-19
- 25.3.2020: Q&A related to COVID-19 by Financial Administration of Slovak republic (in Slovak)
- 24.3.2020: Measures proposed by the Slovak government
- 19.3.2020: Proposed measures directed at economy in the context of COVID-19 virus outbreak
Coronavirus vs the financial statements for 2019
Market & economic perspectives
UPDATES FROM CEE REGION
We established a special group of Mazars professionals and partner law firm Bartošík Šváby who work together as one team sharing information among one another in order to help you and deliver the latest relevant information during this fast changing times. Below you will find a few examples of questions you might ask and contact list of people who can guide you.
Who can guide you?
You may ask...
Kvetoslava Čavajdová & Veronika Rakovická
(partner law firm Bartošík Šváby)
Rudolf Vido Consulting manager - Bratislava
Kvetoslava Čavajdová Tax senior manager - Bratislava
Veronika Rakovická Tax Manager - Bratislava
Vladimír Vaňo Chief economist - Bratislava
Juraj Zelko Manager, Financial Advisory - Bratislava
Lucia Vícenová Senior payroll specialist - Bratislava
Mazars Slovakia during COVID-19 outbreak
During the ongoing coronavirus situation, we would like to assure you that we follow the WHO's advice and guidelines, recommendations of the relevant state authorities and global guidelines of the Mazars Group aimed at limiting the expansion of the virus. To this end, we have implemented internal procedures to minimize the risk to our clients, partners and employees.