The new EU's CSRD (Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive), effective as of January 2023, will affect almost 50,000 companies in the EU. How to prepare for it? By filling out the short form below you can access the webinar replay focused on non-financial sustainability reporting in the CEE region. The recording is in English.
Companies in the EU will be required to inform the public about how they align with responsible business practices. This includes the way they care for their employees, the community, suppliers, and the environment.
Watch the replay
Any company that meets at least 2 of 3 criteria:
- has more than 250 employees;
- has above €40m on balance sheet;
- has more than €20m in turnover
will be obliged to issue an annual sustainability report. In the webinar we discussed the next steps of the preparation process in the context of CEE region.
- Green taxonomy and CSRD, a non-financial reporting directive
- Overview of the ESG situation in CEE & in the world
- Introduction of existing tools and methodologies for reporting
- Content of the report and advice on how to start the process in your company
- Maud Gaudry, Global Co-Head of Sustainability at Mazars in France
- Jana Ružická, Sustainability Director at Mazars in Slovakia