Mazars is one of the partners of the 0100 Conference CEE focusing on PE/VC, which was held in Prague on April 25-26, 2023. Our experts presented the most important trends and perspectives regarding the M&A market within the region.
The conference featured 60+ high level speakers, and served as an opportunity to meet and establish relationships with general partners and limited partners from the private equity/venture capital sector, as well as to establish contacts with fund managers, investors, leading service providers and other industry professionals from the CEE region.
Participants have the opportunity to gain access to unique insights from senior-level professionals and decision-makers. Throughout numerous panel discussions, presentations and workshops, world-class speakers shared their experiences and insights on and off stage.
Our representatives, Adam Zohry, Executive Manager, Corporate Finance & M&A at Mazars in Poland, and Lukáš Hruboň, Financial Advisory Manager at Mazars in Czech Republic, held a presentation on The M&A market in CEE: key trends in 2022 and perspectives for 2023.
Other key topics in the agenda
- Launching a fund: key considerations
- How portfolio companies overpay when they trade FX, and how they can use data and analytics
- The Power of Partnerships: Unlocking growth opportunities for startups
- CEE Buyout market in 2023: state and prospects
- PE in Poland: CEE Market leader
- Financial investors vs. strategics under a new paradigm in the CEE
- Investing in Digital Champions in CEE
- Fundraising market: Current challenges and how to overcome them
- The investment and value creation strategies that private equity is employing today in CEE
- Current PE/VC Fund Investments and Trends Towards Future