Instead of spending time impressing you about the experience of our local and global consulting specialists, we would prefer to talk about U and your business needs.
Did you pay the price including local VAT when purchasing goods and services abroad and would you like to get it back?
Mazars‘ Forensic and Investigation Services Department operates in the Central and Eastern European region.
Le French Desk de Mazars a été créé pour accompagner les entreprises françaises désireuses de s’implanter en République slovaque ou d’y développer une filiale.
Thinking about an expansion on an international level? Are you an international company locating into the Slovak Republic? Or are you expanding your company’s reach out of the Slovak Republic?
Whatever your situation is, you are looking for a partner able to follow up dierent stages of your setting up and supporting your core business with outsourcing of the accounting and tax functions.
Der Bedarf deutsprachiger Kunden an unseren Wirtschaftsprüfungs- und Steuerberatungsdienstleistungen steigt kontinuierlich. Deshalb verfügen wir deutschsprachige Fachkräfte, die Ihnen diesen integrierten Unternehmensservice anbieten.
Transfer prices, i.e., the prices at which goods and services are sold between associated enterprises, are acknowledged to be the most important international tax issue facing multinational businesses. Transfer pricing solutions, such as the effective restructuring, re-pricing or refinancing of transactions can play an important role in assisting your group of companies to maintain its competitive advantages and to meet the shareholders’ financial expectations.
- Can you take full advantage of the current situation’s opportunities, where banking institutions are tightening up their lending rules and businesses and individuals are searching for ways to finance their investments?
- Are you aware that the performance of the Slovak economy also depends on your company’s results and its stability in comparison with the competition in other European countries?
Are you facing any of the operational issues connected with your accounting department operation, such as:
- Unplanned absences of your staff?
- Transition of delegated competencies and specific know-how?
- Temporary increase in workload in your accounting department?
Are you experiencing accounting & tax operations changes resulting from your company restructuring or reorganization, such as:
- Reorganisation of your accounting department?
- Adjustment of the accounts to reflect retroactive impact of the operation?
- Need to control, measure and assess the impact and outcomes of the specific operation?
You need to concentrate on your strategic core business and maximize your investment. Your question is, can I get a masurable added-value in outsourcing the payroll administration, too?